Stained Glass Basement Windows
Basement Stained Glass for Denver Homes
In Denver, basement stained glass is very popular with our customers who love unique décor. After spending time, money, and energy on creating a lovely finished basement, there is one basement feature that frustrates people: the ugly well windows. It’s terrific to have any windows at all in a basement because natural light is greatly valued, but if those windows or the view behind them are marring your décor, don’t cover them with boring curtains. Stained glass basement windows are the perfect solution.
There are a variety of benefits to adding stained glass to your basement.
1. As previously mentioned, you can cover an unpleasant view with stained glass artwork that will enhance the entire look of your basement. If you’ve turned your basement into an office, a family or entertainment room, a game room, or even a mother-in-law apartment, stained glass is a fantastic option.
2. Our hand-crafted custom stained glass windows add real value to your home, regardless of where you install them.
3. You can create a truly unique look with stained glass that allows you to block unwanted views while still allowing all that important natural sunlight inside. Our leaded and beveled stained glass designs are perfect for letting in light while ensuring privacy.
Basement Stained Glass Styles
With custom basement stained glass, Denver clients can choose any style they like. Some of the styles we love include:
- Art Deco or Art Nouveau
- Our own signature Aspen Collection
- Frank Lloyd Wright, Charles Rennie Mackintosh, or Greene and Greene
- Floral designs
- Antique designs
- And many more…
When you work with Denver Stained Glass, your stained glass window or door will be custom designed to your specifications and your tastes. You’ll work one-on-one with a staff designer to develop the perfect pattern for your new basement stained glass window.
However, windows are just the beginning of the places in a basement you can add stained glass. Adding a stained glass panel to an outside door adds more light to your basement. Stained glass panels can replace those boring plastic panels in the ceiling to add a unique lighting effect. A stained glass backdrop behind your basement bar can add a dose of color, style, and uniqueness that will light up the room.
Contact Denver Stained Glass
In Denver, basement stained glass is a terrific design solution. If you have any questions about custom stained glass or want to set up a consultation with one of our Denver designers, contact us today! We can’t wait to beautify and enhance your basement’s décor with one of our custom stained glass pieces!